Saturday, July 13, 2013

Until our posts from Malawi, we speak to you in Chichewa....."Zikomo" and "Lawira" Thanks and Goodbye!

*Well Fund update: I am comfortable stating that the amount the girls have raised is close to $23,000. *I plan to upload some photos from the Dovre Mother-Daughter banquet *This will be the last time that I post until we are able to post once in Africa. We leave for Minneapolis on Monday night and fly out Tuesday afternoon. A short flight to Atlanta and a 2 hour layover is the beginning of the journey. We then board for our almost 19 hour flight to Johannesburg, South Africa and then another flight of 2.5 hours to Lilongwe. Emotions for me are running high presently. I just can't believe the time is here. The girls are almost packed. Lee and I plan to do our packing tomorrow. *Feeling Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment